About Me

My photo
Ontario, Ca
Shane and I just celebrated our 9 year wedding anniversary in August! We have a 6 year old son, Josiah, a 3 1/2 year old daughter, Meghan and an 8 month old daughter, Aubrey. Our relationship with God drives how we live. We are so thankful for all He provides for us & continues to grow in us daily.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Nursery is ready...

Well, the nursery is all ready for Meghan! I've had so much fun decorating it. In 6 more days we will welcome her into the world via c-section. A few days later I can lay her in her crib surrounded by all the furniture & clothes we have gotten ready. It's almost here & we couldn't be more excited. The countdown has begun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So beautiful! I'll be praying for a safe delivery.

Anonymous said...

Super cute! I'm planning a pink & brown thing too (like everyone! It's just so cute!) Man o man.. I think back to that day at the park in July... and here you are done! Wow.
I'm praying God just give you peace to sleep this week (I can imagine the excitement & nerves), for an amazing c-section & unbelievably easy recovery.

Josh & Kristin said...

Congratulations you guys. We are excited for you! The Room looks Great!

Marcella said...

The nursery looks great! I'm very excited for you! :)