About Me

My photo
Ontario, Ca
Shane and I just celebrated our 9 year wedding anniversary in August! We have a 6 year old son, Josiah, a 3 1/2 year old daughter, Meghan and an 8 month old daughter, Aubrey. Our relationship with God drives how we live. We are so thankful for all He provides for us & continues to grow in us daily.

Monday, December 22, 2008

My Double Shower!

About a week ago, our friends threw my good friend, Samantha Barrett & I a Double Shower! It was a lot of fun as we played a game, talked & opened great gifts. Sam is 1 week ahead of me in her pregnancy, has a 2 year old daughter & will be 'surprised' at what they're having in about 4 weeks now! I can't wait to know if it will be a boy or a girl! I'm so thankful for our friends who wanted to throw this shower for us. I got some really cute things for our baby girl that I am excited to put on her. I've enjoyed experiencing this pregnancy along side my friend. It has given us many things to talk about! Soon we'll be taking care of little babies together.

0 comments: