About Me

My photo
Ontario, Ca
Shane and I just celebrated our 9 year wedding anniversary in August! We have a 6 year old son, Josiah, a 3 1/2 year old daughter, Meghan and an 8 month old daughter, Aubrey. Our relationship with God drives how we live. We are so thankful for all He provides for us & continues to grow in us daily.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Disneyland

For Christmas last year, my sister got us Disneyland passes! We have had a wonderful time there with many memories over the past year. We had our last trip there last week & it was so much fun. We saw the Christmas parade & fireworks where it 'snows'! Josiah's favorite rides have changed over the course of the year. It started out as being 'Dumbo' & 'Pooh Bear'. By the end of the year, his favorite rides were the 'Tea cups' (which both Shane and I prefer not to ride...the things you do for your kids), 'Moster's Inc.' & 'Toy Story'. The last time we took him to Disneyland, he was more into the characters than the rides, which was a lot of fun. I will definitely miss taking Josiah to Disneyland, and I'm not sure yet how to explain to him that we can't go anymore. Those passes were one of the best gifts we've ever gotten and I'm so thankful for them. We were able to experience such fun memories as a family! Thank you Aunt Pammy for the wonderful gift! We really appreciate you & your thoughtfulness :).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you mean!
Who knows, God may open a door again!

We went last week Sunday night for the snow & parade too... Jo tried to eat the snow... he wasn't too happy about it after.

I hope you got to go on a Small World. The line looked super long, but it went really fast---it was so cute in there.

When is your birthday? Josiah is still free, so you can at least go for free that day.

The Washams said...

Yuck that he tried to eat the snow. I bet the gross look on his face was so funny!

We did get to ride Small World & Josiah loved it! He didn't remember it from earlier in the year when it was open.

My b-day is March 29th, so I guess I can take Josiah since he's not 3 until April 12th! Of course, I will have a 2 month old...yikes!

Anonymous said...

Oh ya! You'll have a baby! lol...
I honestly didn't even think of that :)
Hopefully Shane could go with you!

Geez, I'll have a 2 weeks old then... crazy.