About Me

My photo
Ontario, Ca
Shane and I just celebrated our 9 year wedding anniversary in August! We have a 6 year old son, Josiah, a 3 1/2 year old daughter, Meghan and an 8 month old daughter, Aubrey. Our relationship with God drives how we live. We are so thankful for all He provides for us & continues to grow in us daily.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The kids are growing up!

Josiah is now 3 1/2. The "1/2"...whoa, that means he's on his way to being 4!!! His favorite things right now are... *playing the 'Fusion Frenzy' game on xbox *making up songs to tunes he already knows, based on events in his life :) *puzzles! He's amazing at these. His favorite is the 63 piece Mickey one. *playing with his cousins! *reading his Bible (well, we read it to him, but he LOVES the stories). He is still testing boundaries, of course :). When I raise my voice at him in frustration of his disobedience, he has started asking, "Mommy, do you still love me?" In which I respond, "What do you think?" He in return says, "Yes!". Though it can feel sad that he's even asking me that question, I use it as a great way to relate it to God. "Mommy loves you & will always love you, even when you choose wrong things...just like how God treats us. God loves you so much, no matter what you do!" Here are a few pictures of Josiah: Josiah playing 'Rock Band'.

Josiah & I took a "Little Chef's" class through the city. We made food together.
He doesn't fall asleep places very often, but this time he did while watching a show.
He likes to hold his baby sister. Look how big she's getting!
Meghan is 9 months old now. She is growing up too fast! Something with the second child. I blink & she's almost a year! Where did the last 9 months go? They were spent taking care of 2 children :). With much fun, laughter, and frustration at times.
Some things Meghan likes: *playing. She does great at playing by herself.
*getting into things. She's more destructive than Josiah was!
*making a break for the stairs! I have to keep that gate up!
*snacks! Food, not so much. Crackers or pretzels make her happy.
Here are a few pictures of Meghan:
Getting into the cubboard, chewing on a pack of gum!
There's just something' about bath towel pictures :)! Our big girl at Chuck E . Cheese. She liked the rides...even though they weren't moving! She pulls herself up in her crib now :).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

O my gosh- time IS flying!
Your kids are so cute!
(LOL about Josiah making up songs about his life-- Jo does that all the time too-- they're so funny at this age! Oh, and Jo tells me when I raise my voice at him, "Well, you don't have to yell about it!" Guilt-tripping me already.*sigh* :)