About Me

My photo
Ontario, Ca
Shane and I just celebrated our 9 year wedding anniversary in August! We have a 6 year old son, Josiah, a 3 1/2 year old daughter, Meghan and an 8 month old daughter, Aubrey. Our relationship with God drives how we live. We are so thankful for all He provides for us & continues to grow in us daily.

Sunday, September 7, 2008

The other guy in my life...

This little guy is such a joy in my life!!! Over two years ago I held him in my arms for the first time & my life has never been the same. I couldn't have imagined the instant love I would have for him. Watching him grow up has been so much fun. From a little baby that I just snuggled & helled in my arms, to a silly, playful & gentle little boy. I was nervous to have a boy at first because I didn'tknow what to do with boys. God knew!!! He placed this guy into my life & he's taught me so much. He's taught me to just have fun & let boys be boys. He's taught me that I am not a patient person & need God's help with that. He's taught me that I need to get past myself & spend time with him. The glow I see in his eyes as we play together is priceless. Thank You, God for Josiah!

0 comments: