About Me

My photo
Ontario, Ca
Shane and I just celebrated our 9 year wedding anniversary in August! We have a 6 year old son, Josiah, a 3 1/2 year old daughter, Meghan and an 8 month old daughter, Aubrey. Our relationship with God drives how we live. We are so thankful for all He provides for us & continues to grow in us daily.

Sunday, September 7, 2008

I'm thankful for my husband!

Shane and I just celebrated our 5 year annivesary! I look back on our life together so far & smile so big :). I'm thankful for my husband! He works so hard each day to provide for his family. He takes time to talk with me, spend time with me & challenge me to grow in Christ. He makes sure we go on regular dates; which I love. I miss him when he's gone & can't wait for him to come home. I love that we play board games & cards together. I love that I married my best friend! Thank you, Shane for following Christ & for investing in our marriage :).

He is an amazing Dad! Josiah & him have the best time together. They play baseball, soccer, basketball, etc. They build 'tunnels' & climb all over them. Josiah lights up & runs to the door when he hears the garage door open; that means Daddy is home from work :). I'm excited to watch their relationship as the years go on. I know that Shane will be someone Josiah looks up to as an example, not only as a man but as a follower of Christ. Shane, thank you for what you give to Josiah with your time, your love & your example. I can't wait to see you with your precious little girl in January. My heart will melt when you hold her in your arms. I love you & am grateful that God placed you in mylife!

0 comments: