About Me

My photo
Ontario, Ca
Shane and I just celebrated our 9 year wedding anniversary in August! We have a 6 year old son, Josiah, a 3 1/2 year old daughter, Meghan and an 8 month old daughter, Aubrey. Our relationship with God drives how we live. We are so thankful for all He provides for us & continues to grow in us daily.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Meghan at 11 months old...

Though Meghan is turning one tomorrow!!!...I thought I'd share pictures of her at 11 months. She's had a month full of great times, which included her First Christmas and her first steps (on Christmas Day even)! We celebrated Christmas 3 different times with wonderful family. She did great at all of them & liked opening the gifts. On Christmas Day at Shane's parents house, Meghan took her first steps! It was so exciting watching her do that. Since then she will walk a little if I stand her up, but she gets lazy & sits down after 4 or 5 steps. I think it will be soon that she'll walk more. Josiah's doing great with her. He's a big help. He loves to help put her pajamas in the hamper & her diaper in the trash. He likes making her laugh by singing songs & making funny noises. He likes bath time with her...although I have to work on him not pouring water in her face. We're pretty sure that whole milk is not doing good in her system. It seemed to clog her up. So, for now, she's just getting formula. I'll check with her Dr. at her 1 year appointment to see what I can do. Here are some pictures from this past month... Josiah giving her a bottle.

Josiah feeding her yogurt.
First steps! So glad I had the camera ready.
Good job, Meghan!
Mommy & Meghan in Christmas pajamas.
Meghan's first stocking!
Playing with Josiah' light saber.
She has a lot of fun with it. You can't tell in the picture, but the light is on it & she loves that.

She thinks she's so big when she climbs up on Josiah's bed!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omygosh! She's ONE TOMORROW?!!! WOW! This year has FLOWN by!
She is SUCH a doll Cindi! I LOVE all her golden locks!:D Cutie Patootie!