About Me

My photo
Ontario, Ca
Shane and I just celebrated our 9 year wedding anniversary in August! We have a 6 year old son, Josiah, a 3 1/2 year old daughter, Meghan and an 8 month old daughter, Aubrey. Our relationship with God drives how we live. We are so thankful for all He provides for us & continues to grow in us daily.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Josiah's been having fun!

Life with a 3 year old is never dull. He keeps me busy & completely entertained! I love that he likes to help me cook; he's such a big helper. He's so cute around Meghan. He gives her hugs & kisses & lets me know when she's crying. Some of my favorite times with him are nap/bedtime. He brings me books to read, asks to pray & sing 'Jesus Love Me' & 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star'. I love spending that time with him. He's such a joy! Here are a few pictures of what he's been up to lately. Josiah got a lovely shiner! He and his cousin ran into each other. Bowling at 'John's Incredible Pizza'! He loved that place!

Playing on a boat at 'Bass Pro Shops'.
He can finally ride his bike.
Josiah and his friend, Ben at the
shooting range at 'Bass Pro Shops'.

0 comments: