About Me

My photo
Ontario, Ca
Shane and I just celebrated our 9 year wedding anniversary in August! We have a 6 year old son, Josiah, a 3 1/2 year old daughter, Meghan and an 8 month old daughter, Aubrey. Our relationship with God drives how we live. We are so thankful for all He provides for us & continues to grow in us daily.

Monday, July 12, 2010

June fun!

June was filled with a lot of fun things...
*Josiah had swim lessons. He did great at listening to the teacher (our friend). He enjoyed the lessons a lot! Though he can't swim by himself still, he has improved a lot.
*We had our first Family Movie Night. Shane made a pallet on the floor of blankets & pillows. We had pizza before hand, then had candy bars & popcorn during the movie. None of us had seen 'Alvin & The Chipmunks The Squeakquel' before. So, we popped that in & had a great night. Meghan went to bed at her normal time (7:30), but Josiah stayed up until 8:30. He was getting really tired. He said a few times that he just wanted to lay down. He was so cute. What a great time together. We'll be making it at least a monthly tradition.
*We spend an evening at The Pond in Temecula feeding the ducks.
*I painted Meghan's toenails for the first time. I was painting my nieces & asked Meghan if she wanted me to do hers too. She said yes & sat down perfectly still. She kept staring at her feet. I love having a girl!
*I threw in a picture below from mine & Shane's get-away that I surrpised him with in May.
*Then there are some other random pictures of the kids.
I'm looking forward to some other family things we're doing throughout the summer, as well as an Anniversary trip next month.

0 comments: