About Me

My photo
Ontario, Ca
Shane and I just celebrated our 9 year wedding anniversary in August! We have a 6 year old son, Josiah, a 3 1/2 year old daughter, Meghan and an 8 month old daughter, Aubrey. Our relationship with God drives how we live. We are so thankful for all He provides for us & continues to grow in us daily.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It's been a while!

I haven't blogged in a while. I guess life has been busy (as well as for most people).
Here's a little of great time we've been having...
*We made a Gingerbread House with Josiah again this year. Last year we bought a kit, but this year we decided to give it a try on our own. The house tried caving in a few times, but it held up! Shane started a frosting fight with us, so that was a lot of fun. Josiah of course, was too busy eating the candy to help decorate.
*Visit with Santa Clause. Josiah was uneasy about sitting on his lap, but finally did it when he realized he was giving out lolly pops. Meghan cried :(.
*Meghan is 11 months old now. I can't believe her first birthday is just around the corner. She is precious. I love watching her play so independantely. I love holding her right before I lay her down for her nap. She only allowed me to do so for a few seconds, as she really likes her bed.
*Shane surprised me and took me to Lake Arrowhead for a couple of days. It was so nice to get away, just the two of us. We drove to Big Bear one day & walked around some shops. I had a great time & am so thankful for Shane taking us away!

0 comments: